Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/12 03:12:15 UTC

Error in stable / trunk with myleads for certain leads

Dear All,

I am getting below error when i access "My Leads"  after
assigning the first 2 leads to myself in the demo stable or the trunk.

Can someone please look into this?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included form named
[ListMyLeads] at location
[component://marketing/widget/sfa/forms/LeadForms.xml]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error evaluating groovy use-when
condition [roleTypeId!=null&] on the field partyId of form ListMyLeads:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed: Script1.groovy: 1: unexpected token: @ line 1, column 18.
roleTypeId!=null& ^ 1 error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error
evaluating groovy use-when condition [roleTypeId!=null&] on the field
partyId of form ListMyLeads:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed: Script1.groovy: 1: unexpected token: @ line 1, column 18.
roleTypeId!=null& ^ 1 error

Regards
Rajesh Mallah.

Re: Error in stable / trunk with myleads for certain leads

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

Please check if there is already an issue created for it
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20OFBIZ%20order%20by%20created%20DESC
If not please feel free to create one.

Thanks and Regards,
*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Aditya Sharma* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>