Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Nourredine K." <no...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/07 13:52:57 UTC

Re : Re : Questions about synonyms and highlighting

Thanks Avlesh.

Now, I understand better how higtlighting works.

As you've said, since it is based on the analysers, higtlighting will handle things like search.

A precision about #3 and #4 examples , they are exclusives : I wanted to know how to do higtlighting with stemming OR without (not both in same time)

So I think you've answered to #3 too :) All depend on your analysers. And for my case, the ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory could do the job.

Thanks again Shalin and Avlesh.

Regard,

Nourredine.

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail