Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/12/20 18:55:48 UTC

Question regarding 2 of the global configuration settings

Hi all,

One of our GCI students, Justin, was working on a small task to update the
tooltips for the global configurations

For two of the values there are no relevant descriptions in neither our API
docs nor or user documentation.

I too don't really understand the context behind each setting:

office-opening-balances-contra-account: For this I can only find a
completed task to actually move this out of the global config settings:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-1832

organisation-start-date: I don't know what this refers to - my only
assumption is that if enabled you can have an organization start date - not
sure where this would be captured as it's not documented anywhere.
*Ed Cable*

Re: Question regarding 2 of the global configuration settings

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thanks Santosh. We completely missed those in searching of documentation
and Google searches.

Ed

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Ed and Justin,