Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/02 16:13:39 UTC

Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?

If I create a snapshot of a volume , I can see it on the snapshot list.
But if I create a hourly schedule for a volume and wait enough time(longer than 1 day),I can't see any snapshot associated with the volume on the snapshot list.All snapshots listed are "manual".
I don't know if the schedule doesn't work correctly,or the snapshots are generated by schedule but not shown on snapshot list.

RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
When setting up the recurring snapshot, ensure that after entering the times etc, you click the Add Button, then the Done Button.  Failing to click the Add button will result in no Schedule being created

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

If I create a snapshot of a volume , I can see it on the snapshot list.
But if I create a hourly schedule for a volume and wait enough time(longer than 1 day),I can't see any snapshot associated with the volume on the snapshot list.All snapshots listed are "manual".
I don't know if the schedule doesn't work correctly,or the snapshots are generated by schedule but not shown on snapshot list.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.