Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Johannes Schwenk <jo...@adition.com> on 2012/07/25 10:53:09 UTC

Reviewboard gives Error 500

The review boards seems to have an issue with my requests. I always get

--
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either
a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
this to your administrator.
--

I just wanted to post a review request for pig, /tags/release-0.10.0/,
and PIG-2729.patch. I get the above error with Firefox and Chromium.

Thanks,

Johannes Schwenk

--
Softwareentwickler (Reporting)

ADITION technologies AG
Schwarzwaldstraße 78b
79117 Freiburg

http://www.adition.com

T +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 30
F +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 77
SUPPORT +49  / (0)1805 - ADITION

(Festnetzpreis 14 ct/min; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 42 ct/min)

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Düsseldorf unter HRB 54076
Vorstände: Andreas Kleiser, Jörg Klekamp, Tihomir Perkovic, Marcus Schlüter
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rechtsanwalt Daniel Raimer
UStIDNr.: DE 218 858 434

Re: Reviewboard gives Error 500

Posted by Johannes Schwenk <jo...@adition.com>.
Am 25.07.2012 20:01, schrieb Prasanth J:
> Is your patch generated using git? If so try using "pig-git" trunk instead of pig trunk.

Thanks, that was it. Did not see the second entry for git... My bad, sorry!

Thanks,
Johannes

> Thanks
> -- Prasanth
>
> On Jul 25, 2012, at 4:53 AM, Johannes Schwenk wrote:
>
>> The review boards seems to have an issue with my requests. I always get
>>
>> --
>> Something broke! (Error 500)
>>
>> It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either
>> a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
>> this to your administrator.
>> --
>>
>> I just wanted to post a review request for pig, /tags/release-0.10.0/,
>> and PIG-2729.patch. I get the above error with Firefox and Chromium.
>> Does anybody have a clue why that happens?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Johannes Schwenk
>>
>> --
>> Softwareentwickler (Reporting)
>>
>> ADITION technologies AG
>> Schwarzwaldstraße 78b
>> 79117 Freiburg
>>
>> http://www.adition.com
>>
>> T +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 30
>> F +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 77
>> SUPPORT +49  / (0)1805 - ADITION
>>
>> (Festnetzpreis 14 ct/min; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 42 ct/min)
>>
>> Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Düsseldorf unter HRB 54076
>> Vorstände: Andreas Kleiser, Jörg Klekamp, Tihomir Perkovic, Marcus Schlüter
>> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rechtsanwalt Daniel Raimer
>> UStIDNr.: DE 218 858 434

Johannes Schwenk

Posted by Prasanth J <bu...@gmail.com>.