Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Divya Arya <di...@cyberops.in> on 2018/07/26 12:19:47 UTC

Query: Local Path cannot read by Livy (Running with Docker)

 Hello Team,

I need a little support from you, I am trying to bundle up my application
which is working on Apache Livy, Spark (SCALA), so it can run on a
Windows-based system, for that, I am using Apache Docker.

I have set up Livy and Spark in that, which is working perfectly fine but I
am not able to use my Local path files (suppose files in C:/ or D:/) in
SparkSession and SparkContext. Please help me out here.

Thanks and Regards,

Divya Arya

divya@cyberops.in
divya.arya69@gmail.com

Re: Query: Local Path cannot read by Livy (Running with Docker)

Posted by ka...@gmail.com.
Docker is not windows! It is a cgroup in Linux. So no C: or D:

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Divya Arya <di...@cyberops.in>.
I got a patch for that but it is *not a valid solution*. I installed
xampp on my windows system and shared my C drive, (few changes in the
configuration file) as a local server then access those paths.

Posted by "Harsch, Tim" <Ti...@Teradata.com>.

________________________________

From: Divya Arya <di...@cyberops.in>>
Date: Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 11:45 PM
To: "user@livy.incubator.apache.org<ma...@livy.incubator.apache.org>" <us...@livy.incubator.apache.org>>

[External Email]

divya@cyberops.in<ma...@cyberops.in>

divya.arya69@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>

Re: Query: Local Path cannot read by Livy (Running with Docker)

Posted by Divya Arya <di...@cyberops.in>.

Posted by "Harsch, Tim" <Ti...@Teradata.com>.

Posted by Divya Arya <di...@cyberops.in>.