Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@liege.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/01/25 21:46:59 UTC

NeXT boxes

> Anyone know a good place for NeXT boxes... they must be dirt cheap
> by now and would be fine to fool around with, esp since they are
> owned by Apple.

I have two here gathering dust.  I haven't bothered with them since
they are disconnected from their currently-configured network and
nobody can remember the root password for single-user.  Also, those
damn optical disks are broken, and I have no time to waste creating
a decent development platform on them.  Too bad you aren't near UCI.

.....Roy