Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Vivek Kapadekar <vk...@bitfone.com> on 2003/04/30 11:38:50 UTC

JMSSink ??

Has anybody used the JMSSink class as a Topic Consumer? To use it, is it
required to extend it? Or can we just invoke the class by setting the
correct values in its constructor? I am getting a bunch of errors, while
using it like:

log4j:ERROR Error while activating options for appender named [JMS1].
javax.naming.NamingException: Error reading application-client
descriptor: Error communicating with server: IO error:
java.io.IOException: Server protocol was not ORMI, if uncertain about
the port your server uses for ORMI then use the default, 23791; nested
exception is:
        java.io.IOException: Server protocol was not ORMI, if uncertain
about the port your server uses for ORMI then use the default, 23791;
nested exception is:

Thanks