Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net> on 2005/06/21 20:57:32 UTC

RE : RE : i18n : how to put html tag in translation piece of texte ?

Hello,
I looked at doxia : it is not yet "release", no ?
Is it made more or less to be used by maven 2 ?
In the road map, alpha 3 is suppose to have "Improved site and report
functionality" Does it means site generation feature (with Doxia) will
be ready in this realease ?
Thanks, Antoine

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

ahgt sur laposte.net wrote:
> Hello,
> I looked at doxia : it is not yet "release", no ?

no, we use actually the alpha-3

> Is it made more or less to be used by maven 2 ?

Not only, it's totally independant.

> In the road map, alpha 3 is suppose to have "Improved site and report
> functionality" Does it means site generation feature (with Doxia) will
> be ready in this realease ?

Yes, you'll can generate site and some reports

Emmanuel