Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Garger <to...@gmx.net> on 2002/08/16 07:18:35 UTC

Session-handling without cookies

hi all!

i wrote a web-application with cocoon, and it seems that cocoon
handles sessions with cookies (with session-coockies). thats the
reason, why i have to enable session-cookies in IE6.0.

i there an other way to handle sessions, without cookies??

greetings, chris

RE: Session-handling without cookies

Posted by Thomas Garger <to...@gmx.net>.
hi - thank you!

another question - do i have to change something in my java-code of
my action.

i use bea weblogic6.0sp2 and hp-unix and cocoon2.0.2

greetings

URL rewriting - refer to the documentation of your servlet engine on how
to enable and use it.

Cocoon provides the urlencoder transformer which helps you in url
rewriting.

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Yes,