Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 16:03:50 UTC

Jenkins seems to be stuck in "shutting down" mode - ETA to restart?

Jenkins says "Jenkins is going to shut down"

Jenkins is not currently running any jobs as far as I can see.
Yet it shows no signs of actually shutting down.

Any idea when it will be restarted?

Re: Jenkins seems to be stuck in "shutting down" mode - ETA to restart?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the restart has happened now.