Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Joseph Southwell <jo...@southwell.org> on 2014/01/06 18:48:05 UTC

Bug assignment.

I have mac os and windows and would like to test LOG4CXX-417 on both platforms and commit it. What does the process for that look like?
I assigned the bug to myself.
Do we have standard for commit messages?
Do want to require a commit message to contain an issue identifier?
I vote identifier and summary.
ie:
log4cxx-417: atoi undefined on MacOS
Does that sound good?

Joseph Southwell
joseph@southwell.org
The past is history,
The future's a mystery,
The present's a gift.

Re: Bug assignment.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Montag, 6. Januar 2014 um 19:27 schrieben Sie:

>> log4cxx-417: atoi undefined on MacOS
>  IIRC, the older SVN commits use all caps on the issue identifier a la LOG4CXX.
>  Looks good to me.

+1

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: Bug assignment.

Posted by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com>.
> log4cxx-417: atoi undefined on MacOS

IIRC, the older SVN commits use all caps on the issue identifier a la
LOG4CXX.

Looks good to me.

- Rhys