Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by John Green <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 16:22:05 UTC

Small medical query parser

Hi all, been silent awhile but not for lack of work. Recently pushed a
project to github that some on this list might find interesting. Its a
small NER program suitable for one line inputs. A use case is highly
variable one line inputs that need cui's mapped for searching against say a
larger corpus annotated with cTAKES. I've found that for small phrases its
very good. I'd love to hear feedback.

*https://github.com/jtgreen/SMPP <https://github.com/jtgreen/SMPP>*

Best JG

Re: Small medical query parser

Posted by John Green <jo...@gmail.com>.
Pei - Id love to. My contributions to this wonderful project (cTAKES) have been minimal at best. Ill see what I can do before intern year starts and if not ill chip at it when the daily grind of medicine needs a pause!

Best,

JG

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi John,