Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Khim <la...@patroids.com> on 2000/09/07 10:39:44 UTC

Reduce pdf size

Hi there,
	is there a way to reduce the pdf file size with a image file. it is about
3MB but it only consist of few words and a image with resolution 300X 300
and the image size is about 400KB but when I embed it the pdf the pdf file
created size is about 3MB. I use <fo:external-graphic> to embed the image.
Thanx a lot. Khim

Re: Reduce pdf size

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
Use the CVS version.