Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/06/01 06:20:44 UTC

Re: How to change wiki restricted access hint?

Hi Michael,

This is in the hand of infra, please ask them at https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/create/3

Or/And ask in their HipChat room

Jacques

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Thanks Jacques,

that helped to find the place to edit the banner, it's fixed now.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de