Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by bill chmura <WB...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com> on 2000/07/12 13:56:39 UTC

RE: Why can't I use a package name under Apache::Registry - whoooohah

I had tried the telnet to grab the headers already, but...  Your second
suggestion fixed the problem nicely.  Although I do not understand why
the exit would cause that problem.  After you said that I remebered
reading somewhere exits were not good under mod-perl, but they should
be caught by the Registry handler.  Does the package cause it to not be
caught or something?

If anyone knows off-hand I would appreciate it, but things are back to
normal here at camp confusion and I want to thank all of the
suggestions and help given by the list.

Thanks