Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/01 00:31:38 UTC

Re: Selenium test and unique and predictable ID or class required for guest login OK button

#ask-permission

But that doesn't work, since the OK button is outside of the
#ask-permission DIV.

Any ideas ?
I assume I need to add another CSS class to the dialog window.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/b7e709c6-aa87-4b02-9faf-099038475e36/public_url>

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yeah that was it.

However after OK'ing this Permission button it still doesn't show up the
video:
https://snipboard.io/40OhRd.jpg

You just get stuck with a screen without video.

I had another browser session open that played back the video fine.

But I have seen similar issues on entering a conference room and the
initial video wasn't showing up. This one seems a bit different though. As
it never shows the video at all. Even though permissions should be fine now.

Is there any debug log I could check to verify the video has been loaded
correctly?

Thanks,
Sebastian