Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net> on 2005/02/23 23:09:51 UTC

Importing Jetspeed settings into database

Hello,

I so far made all the changes to Torque.properties.merge
JetspeedResources.properties.merge and project.properties and created all
tables in MySQL, as described on the Jetspeed homepage. The next step is
(according to the website) to import the file-based settings to the
database with "maven import". Unfurtunately I get the error message that
the goal import does not exist.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you very much,
Sven.

Re: Importing Jetspeed settings into database

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

I'm using Jetspeed 1.5 (src), maven 1.0.2. I used maven and generated an
application with "maven jetspeed:genapp", as you're supposed to (I guess).
And in that application the problem accures.

Thank you very much,
Sven Richter

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Importing Jetspeed settings into database

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

to where do I "copy the maven import goal into your project"
(project.properties, project.xml)? Also where do I inlude the jetspeed 1.5
jar into my path (path refid or one of the pathelements)? I just can't get
it to work. I always get the error goal "import" dows not exist for this
project. Is there any working example file for MySQL and Tomcat?

Thank you very much,
Sven Richter.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

is there nobody who can help me with my problem? I need this to carry on.

Please help me!

Thanks a lot,
Sven.