Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 15:03:50 UTC

Import problems part II

Hi,

when I put some users & roles in content.xml then I cannot create any
users or roles since the id's overlap.
Apparently the id-values for the different objects need to be below
some starting value.

If I include things like <OPENJPA_SEQUENCES_TABLE ID="SEQ_SyncopeUser"
SEQUENCE_VALUE="150"/> in content.xml this sets the starting value.
New users are created starting from id=100, roles seem to start from id=10.
Do you have a list of all starting id's in a clean Syncope install?
Might be handy to document this for all objects that can be referenced
in a content.xml

regards

Bob

Re: Import problems part II

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno 24/apr/2012, alle ore 15.03, Bob Lannoy ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> when I put some users & roles in content.xml then I cannot create any
> users or roles since the id's overlap.
> Apparently the id-values for the different objects need to be below
> some starting value.
>
> If I include things like <OPENJPA_SEQUENCES_TABLE ID="SEQ_SyncopeUser"
> SEQUENCE_VALUE="150"/> in content.xml this sets the starting value.
> New users are created starting from id=100, roles seem to start from id=10.
> Do you have a list of all starting id's in a clean Syncope install?
> Might be handy to document this for all objects that can be referenced
> in a content.xml
>
> regards
>
> Bob

Hi Bob,
you can take a look at orm.xml file.
I agree with you, this is matter of roadmap. I'm going to update the "documentation improvement" section.

Regards,
F.