Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2016/03/13 17:34:59 UTC

Re: Trying to create a Jena Fuseki Windows Service installer

> Even more progress.  With the current state of
> https://github.com/steinarb/fusekiservice the installer installs, and
> starts a service, running Jena Fuseki, that listens to port 4000.

I've switched the port back to the default 3030, but it is easily
modified in the jenafusekiservice.properties file.

> I haven't actually tried using it... for one thing, I don't presently
> know where TDB will put its database... but Jena Fuseki starts and runs,
> and that's definitely progress.

The current version installs in
 C:\Program Files\Apache\Jena\Fuseki
and the Fuseki data directory will be
 C:\Program Files\Apache\Jena\Fuseki\run
with the TDB databases placed in
 C:\Program Files\Apache\Jena\Fuseki\run\databases

The value of the "run" directory can be modified by setting the
jena.fuseki.datalocation property in the jenafusekiservice.properties
file:
 https://github.com/steinarb/fusekiservice/blob/master/src/main/resources/jenafusekiservice.properties

 https://github.com/steinarb/fusekiservice/blob/master/README.org

> The uninstaller will stop the service, and uninstall it.

This still is valid.