Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi> on 2004/05/20 17:32:27 UTC

FSFS has caused hotcopy to fail with old repos

Hello,

I just find out that you could not anymore do

after-fsfs-svnadmin hotcopy <pre-fsfs-created-repo>

because those repositories are missing fs-type file.

It would be nice if that file would appear to the repository magically
by svnadmin recover or verify.

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach

Re: FSFS has caused hotcopy to fail with old repos

Posted by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi>.
On 2004-05-20 13:47-0400, Greg Hudson wrote:
> Sorry about that; I'll fix the hotcopy code to tolerate the lack of an
> fs-type file.

Thanks!

BR, Jani

Posted by Greg Hudson <gh...@MIT.EDU>.
Sorry about that; I'll fix the hotcopy code to tolerate the lack of an
fs-type file.

> It would be nice if that file would appear to the repository
> magically by svnadmin recover or verify.

Doesn't seem terribly necessary.