Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Yibing Li <yl...@gnxchange.com> on 2002/04/18 16:42:28 UTC

RE: Multi-Lingual support

Actually without solving this problem, I am thinking the next question:

Usually in the first page, the application can provide a drop-down
list for many different language selection, once it is selected, all the pages
will be shown in that language. How will this feature be included using
struts?

Thanks,

Yibing

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@rededc.com.br>.
Yibing Li wrote:
> Usually in the first page, the application can provide a drop-down
> list for many different language selection, once it is selected, all the pages
> will be shown in that language. How will this feature be included using
> struts?

	Change the object in the HttpSession under the Action.LOCALE_KEY (this is
a constant in the Action class, not a string itself) key to be an
instance of the desired locale.

--
[]'s
Marcelo Vanzin

RE: Multi-Lingual support

Posted by Oliver Reflé <o....@gmx.de>.
you can set the locale depending on the selection of the user. Just put it in the session with
request.getSession().setAttribute(Action.Locale,myLocale)