Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Paul Dermody <pa...@miradorsoftware.com> on 2001/04/09 15:29:09 UTC

Com Sample Problem..

Running  Soap2.1 - JRUN- Exerces-1_3_0 - W2k - Jdk1.3

Hi, ive a problem with a sample program , when i try use the "com" samples

It deploys fine, listing the deployed services as below

C:\foo\xml-soap\samples\com\server>java
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerCli

ent http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list

Deployed Services:

urn:po-processor

urn:adder-COM

urn:sum-COM

Ive also but the Comprovider.dll in my path and classpath on my machine

But when i move into the client directory com\client and try and run the
addit.java or client.java with approiate args (3 4) im getting the following

C:\foo\xml-soap\samples\com\client>java addit 3 4

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: addit

it dosent seem to be able to find them??

ive complied these files and they compile fine

any ideas?

Paul