Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/06 05:01:30 UTC

Re: [Reminder] Sep 24 Airflow Bay Area Meetup @ Google

Hi all,

Please see the meetup slides/videos below:
- slides:
https://drive.google.com/corp/drive/folders/1maD7E3BRv1kuH2dlsFfGyOFd8pf-vAE8
- videos:
Airbender - Combining Kubernetes, Airflow, and Github
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ilmD8_eys>
Functional Yet Cost-effective Data Engineering With Airflow
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu9WE35L8tg>
Airflow and Kubernetes <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2i-AgEqM4w>
Testing in Airflow <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwz20v7lcc>
Apache Airflow to the Rescue - Repairing Broken Data
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aslbQDGSY>
Challenges and Opportunities Ahead
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvYmpQxuhQ>
Introduction and Running Airflow as a Managed Service
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpRfpJiLMv4>
Elegant Data Pipelining with Apache Airflow
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIhx5iH_lI>

I also want to give a big shout-out to
Trishka/Gris/Tim/Holden/Haotian/Maria/Trevor/Crystal who helped to organize
the event!
And thanks everyone for your participation especially the
speakers/committers for taking your time out.

Feng