Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Marcus Breese <ma...@breese.com> on 2003/06/11 19:34:30 UTC

Torque data-type REF

What is the 'REF' data type for?

I'm trying to get torque to generate a repository.xml file for OJB, but
am having problems getting it to do 1:n relationships but can't figure
out how to do it...  so I'm looking for a datatype to use that I could
rewrite the Velocity templates to use...

I'm thinking of either using the REF or OTHER tags but there isn't any
documentation on what these tags are for...

Ideas?

Marcus Breese                            mbreese@iupui.edu
IU School of Medicine              marcus@breese.com
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Center for Medical Genomics / Grow Lab