Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Nicolas DE LOOF <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/10/18 15:13:17 UTC

smb URL support ?

What are the supported protocols for proxying a repository ?

In my case, archiva is deployed on a Windows box and my corporate repo
is on another windows box, accessible via a SMB file share.
Is it possible to use "smb://" as URL and to pass username/password ?

Nico.

Re: smb URL support ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I don't know the status of it, but we have an equivalent in the mojo project :
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-extensions/wagon-cifs/ developped by trygvis.
This implementation can't be moved under wagon umbrella because jcifs used by it (and wagon-smb)
used a license that isn't compatible with ASL.

I think trygvis use wagon-cifs, if it implemented it ;)

Emmanuel

Re: smb URL support ?

Posted by Nicolas DE LOOF <ni...@capgemini.com>.
I just found this :

Re: smb URL support ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I don't think we have a plan for it, but a shared drive should work

Emmanuel

Re: smb URL support ?

Posted by Nicolas DE LOOF <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Thanks for info.