Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Damin <da...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/29 14:50:14 UTC

can not generate async server sode code

I am trying to generate asynchronous server side code with the following ant
script:

		<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java">
			<arg value="-uri" />
			<arg value="${basedir}/resources/Kiosk.wsdl" />
			<arg value="-a" />
			<arg value="-ss" />
			<arg value="-ap" />
			<arg value="-sd" />
			<arg value="-p" />
			<arg value="pax.ge.axis2.http.inbound" />
			<arg value="-o" />
			<arg value="${service.dir}" />
			<classpath refid="class.path" />
		</java>

I expect to get the generated class like:

 public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver {

However, I still got the class like:

 public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{

That is, the -a option has no effect to the code gegeration result.

Could any one give me a solution?

Thanks a lot!

-Damin

Re: can not generate async server sode code

Posted by "S.Oliver" <ol...@cimt-ag.de>.
Hi,

I am not able to find the right place to add the <parameter
name="messageReceiver.invokeOnSeparateThread">true</parameter> to a
service.xml. Could you please tell me, where to put (servicegroup, service,
messagereceivers,messagereceiver,...) into?

The only way to get it working was to override the receive-method in my
MessageReceiverInOut like:

	@Override
	public void receive(MessageContext arg0) throws AxisFault {
		arg0.setProperty(DO_ASYNC,"true");
		super.receive(arg0);
	}

Thanks for help!

Best regards,

Oliver

Posted by Damin <da...@hotmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> >>                        <arg value="pax.ge.axis2.http.inbound" />
> >>                        <arg value="-o" />
> >>                        <arg value="${service.dir}" />
> >>                        <classpath refid="class.path" />
> >>                </java>
> >>
> >> I expect to get the generated class like:
> >>
> >>  public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
> >> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver {
> >

> > this is an Depricated class. you can not generate a AsyncMessage
> receiver.
> > set the messageReceiver.invokeOnSeparateThread parameter in the
> > services.xml
> > file.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Amila.
> >

> >> However, I still got the class like:
> >>
> >>  public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
> >> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{
> >>
> >> That is, the -a option has no effect to the code gegeration result.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: can not generate async server sode code

Posted by Damin <da...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Amila,

Posted by Damin <da...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you so much Amila!

I will try it.

Damin

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Damin <da...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to generate asynchronous server side code with the following
> ant
> script:

>                <java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java">
>                        <arg value="-uri" />
>                        <arg value="${basedir}/resources/Kiosk.wsdl" />
>                        <arg value="-a" />
>                        <arg value="-ss" />
>                        <arg value="-ap" />
>                        <arg value="-sd" />
>                        <arg value="-p" />
>                        <arg value="pax.ge.axis2.http.inbound" />
>                        <arg value="-o" />
>                        <arg value="${service.dir}" />
>                        <classpath refid="class.path" />
>                </java>
>
> I expect to get the generated class like:
>
>  public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver {

this is an Depricated class. you can not generate a AsyncMessage receiver.
set the messageReceiver.invokeOnSeparateThread parameter in the services.xml
file.

thanks,
Amila.

> However, I still got the class like:
>
>  public class KioskMessageReceiverInOut extends
> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver{
>
> That is, the -a option has no effect to the code gegeration result.
>
> Could any one give me a solution?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> -Damin

Amila Suriarachchi,