Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Allen Ren <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 10:35:03 UTC

How to catch cookies from previous Thread Group?

Hi,
I am facing a problem that I want to simulate a user to send several Http
requests concurrently. I build up a test plan as followed.
Test Plan
--Thread Group 1
----Http request (login.do)
----Http cookies manager
--Thread Group 2
----Http request (example.do)
The number of thread in Thread Group 2 have been set to 100. It is mean that
I want user A to log in, then send example.do request 100 times
concurrently. However the example.do request should refer to the cookies in
Group 1 and the cookies are created differently in every time.
So, my question is that can I catch up the context of the Group 1 cookies
and add to Group 2?