Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 23:01:06 UTC

Provide application version in jetty pom definition

Hi all,

I have tried to provide application version in the jetty plugin but it wont
work

<plugin>
                        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>8.1.13.v20130916</version>
                        <configuration>
                            <stopPort>9966</stopPort>
                            <stopKey>stop</stopKey>
                            <!-- Log to the console. -->
                            <requestLog
implementation="org.eclipse.jetty.server.NCSARequestLog">
                                <append>true</append>
                            </requestLog>
                            <systemProperties>
                                <systemProperty>
                                    <name>tapestry.execution-mode</name>
                                    <value>dev</value>
                                </systemProperty>
                                *<systemProperty>*
*
<name>tapestry.tapestry.application-version/name>*
*                                    <value>1.0</value>*
*                                </systemProperty>*
                            </systemProperties>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>

public static MyServicebuild(@Symbol(SymbolConstants.EXECUTION_MODE) String
environment, @Symbol(SymbolConstants.APPLICATION_VERSION) String
appVersion) {

        Properties props = new Properties();
        props.put("environment", environment);
        props.put("appVersion", appVersion);

        return new MyService(props);
    }

Any idea why is this not working? For the version I get some random number
that means the version is not set so tapestry pick something

Thanks
--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*

Re: Provide application version in jetty pom definition

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.
Found it. Thanks for help

Cheers

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.