Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kaspar Fischer <fi...@inf.ethz.ch> on 2008/06/27 23:06:55 UTC

Firefox 3 Back button and BaseTree

I derive BaseTree and have run into a problem with Firefox 3 (FF 2 and
IE 7
work fine). If I expand an node of the tree, click any link on the page,
and hit the Back button, FF 3 returns to the previous page but has -- in
contrast to all other mentioned browsers -- the tree closed. Clicking on
the tree shows the following message

  There was a problem updating the tree. It might be caused be the
  old page being cached by the browser. It is recommended to reload
  the page. Do you want to reload it?

Is there any workaround for this? Many thanks,
Kaspar

Re: Firefox 3 Back button and BaseTree

Posted by Matthijs Wensveen <m....@func.nl>.
Is there a bugzilla id we could track (spam :) )?

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.