Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Markus Wolf <ma...@nmmn.com> on 2008/08/01 18:30:29 UTC

CXF Proxy (Consumer to Provider Bridge) with http basic auth

Re: CXF Proxy (Consumer to Provider Bridge) with http basic auth

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can add busCfg attribute (let's say busCfg="basic_auth.xml") for
your cxf bc provider xbean,
and your basic_auth.xml should be like

  xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
  xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
  xmlns:jaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws"
  xsi:schemaLocation="
  		   http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
  		      http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd
           http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
              http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
              http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

   <http:conduit name="{your_name_space}your_endpoint_name.http-conduit">

	  <http:authorization>
	     <sec:UserName>Betty</sec:UserName>
	     <sec:Password>password</sec:Password>
	  </http:authorization>

   </http:conduit>

</beans>

You can get more details about the http transport configuration from [1]

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

Regards
Freeman