Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 王健达 <fe...@thinkingdata.cn> on 2021/04/14 04:01:33 UTC

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

+1

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Thank you very much for your vote, but as Leon said, the vote for this thread should be cancelled. Please check again in RC2 (https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r98ba089e1deb739767d9420d25726cfc09550f11074e58889e94f3e2%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache .org%3E), I'm very sorry.

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs

On 04/17/2021 15:21,Furkan KAMACI<fu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

+1!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 7:01 AM 王健达 <fe...@thinkingdata.cn> wrote:

+1

主 题:回复: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6

+1

发件人:
"dev"
<