Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Giulio Eulisse <gi...@cern.ch> on 2016/09/14 16:09:21 UTC

Re: SOCKS proxy

Ciao,

for the record in the end I did something different.

Given our authentication frontend allows us authenticate by passing time
limited cookies in the request [1], I added cookie based authentication
in the aurora client.

See https://reviews.apache.org/r/51893/ if you are interested.

Thanks again for the help.

--