Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sw...@tsmc.com on 2012/08/05 05:52:10 UTC

urgent-help.. how to click a specific tree node at the default

Hello:
	I am new to wicket..please help to give suggestion to this
requirment.
I will expand the tree at the default. But I need to start(click) the first
node at the default.

Do anyone could help me how to implement this??
I have use selectNode to select the first node but it can not start to
trigger the onclick event..

Joan
                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended
 please notify the sender by
 immediately. Thank you.

Re: urgent-help.. how to click a specific tree node at the default

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Just override LinkTree#onNodeLinkClicked()

Sven

Posted by sw...@tsmc.com.

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.