Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Ahmet Emre Aladağ <em...@agmlab.com> on 2013/07/17 08:38:25 UTC

Pipes of computation

Hi,

Is there a way to pipe the Computation classes?

Example: Run PageRankComputation and then run NormalizationComputation
on the same graph without activating Output/Input formats between the two.

This way we can re-use some computations like log-scale CDF
normalization and don't mess up the original PageRank computation.

Re: Pipes of computation

Posted by Ahmet Emre Aladağ <em...@agmlab.com>.
Thank you, it seems that can work. But it requires us to count the
supersteps of two computations combined. It could have been nice if that
was loosely coupled such that in the second computation I could check if
that's the 0th superstep or not.

Re: Pipes of computation

Posted by Han JU <ju...@gmail.com>.