Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sidhik, Rosmon" <Ro...@AIG.com> on 2008/03/19 14:23:21 UTC

OGNL with MyFaces - how to?

Hi,

Has anybody used OGNL with MyFaces?

I would like to use OGNL with MyFaces and would like to get any help
available to setup my application to use it.

I have tried googling but haven't found any resources on this topic.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Rosmon

RE: OGNL with MyFaces - how to?

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
You may want to check out the Facelets mailing list. There was a discussion
about this a while back, with the idea of integrating OGNL into the Unified
EL via its ability to add new contexts, etc.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
phone: +1 203-653-2989
Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.