Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ravindra <ra...@btpsoft.com> on 2009/08/13 15:08:28 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk with https confiuration

Hi All,

            We have same web application in two tomcats(6), we are load
balancing through Apache2.2 using mod_jk.Now I want to access my application
securely, i.e, browser to apache I want to accept only https and from apache
to tomcats http. Something like this, here apache and tomcat are on the same
host.

    https(Strictly)                       http

To redirect http urls to https from browser , we need mod_rewrite and to
have ssl support we need to have mod_ssl . What are the other modules I need
to include. What is the ideal way to setup this ?

Thank you,

Ravindra.