Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Flo <fl...@free.fr> on 2004/03/03 23:51:11 UTC

RE : RE : how to get or build a mod_jk module for Cygwin Apache ?

On cygwin, the modules are located in the /lib/apache directory

Look at the httpd.conf of cygwin apache :
# LoadModule foo_module libexec/mod_foo.so
LoadModule vhost_alias_module lib/apache/mod_vhost_alias.dll
LoadModule env_module         lib/apache/mod_env.dll
LoadModule config_log_module  lib/apache/mod_log_config.dll
LoadModule mime_magic_module  lib/apache/mod_mime_magic.dll
LoadModule mime_module        lib/apache/mod_mime.dll

I don't understand why the end of the error message changed :
$ /usr/sbin/httpd.exe
Syntax error on line 1020 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/mod_jk2-1.3.27.dll into server: dlopen:
Win32 error 126

And why it says that the mod_jk is in /usr/lib/apache instead
/lib/apache.

The end of my httpd.conf :

# Load mod_jk module
# Update this path to match your modules location
#LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
LoadModule jk_module lib/apache/mod_jk2-1.3.27.dll

# Declare the module for <IfModule directive>
AddModule mod_jk.c

# Where to find workers.properties
# Update this path to match your conf directory location (put
workers.properties next to httpd.conf)
JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
# Update this path to match your logs directory location (put mod_jk.log
next to access_log)
JkLogFile /var/log/apache/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel info

# Select the log format

I will try a 'standard' distribution of apache as you suggested