Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/16 14:33:14 UTC

how to export jmeter report in Excel format

Hi team,
Please let me know how to import jmeter reports into xls format.

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: how to export jmeter report in Excel format

Posted by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de>.
this may help - http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/JMeterPluginsCMD/

Thanks
Tarun K

On 16 February 2016 at 14:33, Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.pravesh@gmail.com

Posted by Prakash Palnati <pr...@snapwiz.com>.
1. Add a *Summary Report* *Listener* to your test plan.

2.Give the path and name with which you want the file to be saved with .csv
extension.

3.Go to the path and open with some excel reader.

*Best*

*Prakash*

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Pravesh Prajapati <