Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/06/14 14:34:23 UTC

Partuza 1.0 release available

Hey All,

I'm happy to announced I've just branched and uploaded a 1.0 release of
Partuza.

This version is intended to be used with the 1.0 release of php-shindig (see
the '1.0.x / 0.8.1 branch' section at
http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/download/index.html). If you wish to use
the OpenSocial 0.9 / development branch of shindig, please also use the
trunk version of Partuza; There have been a number of service interface
changes to accommodate for the 0.9 revision of OpenSocial, so the two
versions are no longer compatible.

The stable branch is available from:
  http://code.google.com/p/partuza/source/browse/#svn/branches/partuza-1.0
And the release tarbal is available from:
  http://code.google.com/p/partuza/downloads/list

And of course as soon as the 0.9 support development is done (we're working
on finishing that as we speak) there will be matching releases for that too.

Enjoy!

    -- Chris