Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 03:48:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 1.0.0 RC4

+1 (non-binding)
Verified signatures, ran tests on src dist.

Thanks,
Satish.

Re: [VOTE] 1.0.0 RC4

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 from myself.

We have passed the voting deadline with 3 binding +1s (Jason, Isamel and
myself) and 5 non-binding +1s (Manikumar, Ted, Jeff, Vahid, Satish). I am
closing this voting thread and move on to the final release now.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang