Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anjanaintergration <23...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/29 17:26:03 UTC

extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

Hi ,

We have a SOAP service that sends huge data 4 gb. We need to route this
response to another SOAP service. However there is an element in SOAP:BODY
which we need to extract and set as SOAP header in outgoing service.

I understand converting to JAXB is not optimal since huge data converting to
java object is not efficient.
Please suggest alternative possible in apache camel  in processor class
called from routebuilder to extract SOAP :BODY data from large xml response.

Thanks,
Anjana

Re: extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

Posted by arno noordover <an...@gmail.com>.
In the past I generated java-classes based on a wsdl containing DataHandlers.
If you are able to generate a java-class like this you could render the
soap-message to a java-object without a large memory consumption.
You need to enable MTOM on the endpoint.

Maybe this can help you.

Re: extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

Posted by Trilok Agarwal <ag...@gmail.com>.
You can use xquery expression to get the desired element.