Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/05/16 00:56:44 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 3.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Apache Hive 3.0.0 Release Candidate 0 is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~vgarg/apache-hive-3.0.0-rc-0

Tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/release-3.0.0-rc0

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks.

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Working on fixing this. Look for a new email to vote soon.

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.