Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/19 08:16:08 UTC

Can i add host of version 4.0 with management server of 3.0.2 ?

hello every one,

Can i add host of version 4.0 with management server of 3.0.2 ?
should i have same version of both management server and host machines or
it doesn't matter.

*Kashif Ali*
Undergraduate Student | 7th Semester
BESE-1A | NUST-SEECS | Islamabad
10besekali@seecs.edu.pk

Re: Can i add host of version 4.0 with management server of 3.0.2 ?

Posted by ronald higgins <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kashif,

I ran into plenty issues when i mistakenly ran different versions of the
management and agent (this was all pre v4 though) so unless things have
changed then ye, you should be running the same agent version as the
management version.

Regards

Ronald