Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org> on 2021/03/12 03:30:03 UTC

[GSoC 2021] Status of OPSUI React UI

Hi Gimhana,

As of where we finished, what's the status of OPSUI ReactJS UI? Can you
point out the remaining work required to be done?

Since this time, the GSoC is around 2 months in length and the project
scopes are supposed to be reduced. Therefore, I'm planning to put a project
for GSoC 2021 [1] to get the remainder of the OPSUI done.

Therefore, could you please let us know what remaining work we have to do?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/GSoC+2021+Ideas+list

Thanks,
Imesha

Re: [GSoC 2021] Status of OPSUI React UI

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nadeeshan,

Thanks for the input. Seems like we can put a project to finalize OPSUI
ReactJs based implementation.

Hi All,

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,