Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Oliver Nölle <ol...@bmw-carit.de> on 2004/03/05 14:08:18 UTC

maven-call exits windows batch file: feature or bug?

When I write the followin lines in a batch file:

cd  projects1
maven clean
REM the following lines get never executed:
cd ..\project2
maven clean

...and execute it on Win2K, after the first maven call (successful or not)
the batch file stops processing after printing out the results of maven.

Is this the intended behaviour?
Shouldn't it be possible to execute several maven calls in a batch file?

Let me know whether I should raise an issue in Jira (probably in the core
module?).

Oliver

Re: maven-call exits windows batch file: feature or bug?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
> When I write the followin lines in a batch file:
>
> cd  projects1
> maven clean
> REM the following lines get never executed:
> cd ..\project2
> maven clean
>
> ...and execute it on Win2K, after the first maven call (successful or not)
> the batch file stops processing after printing out the results of maven.
>
> Is this the intended behaviour?
> Shouldn't it be possible to execute several maven calls in a batch file?

It's a bug.

Yes. http://jira.codehaus.org/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030