Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ing. José A. Alcázar Willis" <ja...@campus.lag.itesm.mx> on 2000/12/12 01:49:41 UTC

tomcat configuration problem, i guess... HELP ME!!!...

Hi,

  I have troubles with tomcat 3.1

  I tried to configure a new path or URL for my application and I think I
did something wrong and now tomcat tell  me very frecuently:

Context log: path="/inscripciones" Error in default service() : There is no
proc
ess to read data written to a pipe.
 java.io.IOException: There is no process to read data written to a pipe.
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.doWrite(Compiled C
ode)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.doWrite(Compiled C
ode)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(Compil
ed Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.write(Compiled
Cod
e)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveStreamAsStream(Compile
d Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveStream(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveFile(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet.doGet(Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

And now I have 1000 people access my application... some body can help
me???...

Thanks!...
Jose.