Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 00:37:35 UTC

Japan picks up on Wicket

There is some real activity regarding Wicket in Japan. It is hard for
a westerner like myself to come to grips with it, but stories like
these:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjapan.zdnet.com%2Foss%2Fstory%2F0%2C3800075264%2C20349166%2C00.htm&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

are not uncommon. There seems to be quite a blogging community for
Wicket and there is even a Spring-like framework that integrates with
Wicket.

Too bad the language barrier exists, though translate.google.com gets
us closer and closer.

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

Re: Japan picks up on Wicket

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
I like the wicket logo they are using on that site :)
Wonder what vincent thinks of it ;)

Maurice