Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/22 04:30:34 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.11--Scheduler with name "Cocoon" already exists.

Hi There,

Any idea why I get this error when I try to access my Cocoon App?

Thx.
Paul
----------------

  Initialization Problem

Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

Scheduler with name &apos;Cocoon&apos; already exists.

request-uri

/array/webtask/login/

Re: AW: AW: Cocoon 2.1.11--Scheduler with name "Cocoon" already exists.

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

I changed to the 2.1.11 cocoon.xconf and the problem went away...

Thanks again.
Paul

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Good idea--and yes, I was using the 2.1.7 xconf!!! Will change to the
new xconf!.

Paul

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.