Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by PeteTh <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 10:22:22 UTC

Re: servicemix-http provider truncates a large xml response

Really need some help on this one, anyone ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix-http provider truncates a large xml response

Posted by PeteTh <pe...@gmail.com>.
Philip,

Have raised JIRA http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-481, also
included example failing response as an attachment to the JIRA.

Pete

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Pete,

Can you raise a JIRA for this and we'll start looking at it

Thanks